Full Service Storage South Boston, MA
- We come to your home or apartment and pickup the stuff you want to put in storage
- We securely store it in our state-of-the-art warehouse
- We create a cloud based virtual storage unit so you have 24/7/365 access to your storage
- Need something back? In a few clicks or a quick call you can get anything back on-demand
Prices for Storage in South Boston
Use the plans below as guidelines but you will only be charged for the items you actually put into storage with our exact space pricing!
Common South Boston Storage Plans
- The most common plan we see South Boston residents need is a 5'x10' plan
- This is typically a bedroom or small living room worth of stuff
- Whether you need your whole apartment or a few boxes we can help!
Out of season out of mind..
- Are you a golfer? a skier? a biker? These are all fantastic hobbies, unfortunately the dramatic seasonal shifts in South Boston do not allow you to take advantage year round. When the seasons change, whatever your hobby is, store the equipment with us. When the weather is right, a few clicks and you're ready to go!
Storage South Boston Ma
- We provide our storage with pickup service to the entire highlighted area below. If you fall just outside out it, don't worry we're flexible!
Fun things to do in Southie
- South Boston is one of the hottest neighborhoods in America for people ages 23-35. There are countless bars, restaurants, and places to gather no matter what you're looking for. We're going to highlight a few of our favorite things to do in the neighborhood.
- 1. Lawn on D - If you like live music, cold beer, ping pong, and hanging out with your friends then you'll love the Lawn on D. It's owned and managed by the City of Boston and there is always something going on during the warmer months.
- 2. Lincoln Tavern - Ask any local where they are going to get top notch bar-style pizza and a dangerously good brunch on the weekend and there's a great chance its Lincoln. It's not for the faint of heart as there is always a line outside - no matter the weather!
- 3. Harpoon Brewery - A Massachusetts staple! Taking a tour through the Harpoon Brewery is a sure fire way to have a great time. It's located in the Seaport District and is just a short ride from anywhere in South Boston