Merrimack College Student Storage - Andover, MA
Free box delivery to Merrimack
Storage specialists pickup your stuff
Storage near Merrimack
Delivery of stored items
Merrimack College Summer Storage
Merrimack College, located in Andover, MA educates approximately 3200 students from 33 states and 29 different countries. Over 75% of Merrimack students live on campus, meaning you have to lug your residence hall essentials to and from Merrimack every year. OnDemand Storage solves this problem for students and families in Andover, MA by providing packing materials, convenient storage pickup, and re-delivery when students return to Merrimack. Make move-in and move-out easy when you team up with OnDemand!
Studying Abroad at Merrimack College
The Office of International Programs aims to make Merrimack students global citizens by encouraging students to study abroad. Studying abroad, whether through a short-term program or a semester program, helps students see the world through the lens of another culture. When you travel you and your family have enough to worry about, allow OnDemand to care for your residence hall furniture and seasonal clothing not making the trip. Let your family home be clutter free and save with our affordable student storage!
Convenient and Affordable Student Storage at Merrimack
*prices listed denote cost for a 4 month period: summer, fall, or spring semester*
Full Bed $65
Queen Bed $75
King Bed $125
Box > 50lbs $52
Not Listed - Call
TV < 35"
TV > 35"
With over 75% of Merrimack Students living on campus OnDemand aims to help every student with their storage needs. To sign up, click one of the yellow buttons and then go through the custom 5 step process that OnDemand has created to make student easy for Merrimack students and their families!
Yes! If you're a Merrimack student who is signed up for an ODS pickup you can receive free packing materials at an ODS Box Day. Also, you can schedule a pickup on-site to receive free boxes or purchase boxes if you do not intend to use storage but need supplies.
Sure! ODS Boxes are great; but if you want to use your own packing materials you can.
You can store your belongings for as long as you would like. Each storage period is broken in 4-month blocks, so the prices listed will be charged for every 4-months of storage at the beginning of a new period. (Summer, spring, and fall).
At Merrimack students have access to their belongings on the scheduled move-in days so returns will coincide with your return to school. If you need a special circumstance delivery then please reach out an ODS associate!
Yes! ODS will store anything except for the items listed on the "Cannot Store List" which can be found on the student resources page!
Guidelines to successful storage!
- Boxes over 45lbs are subject to additional fees
- Missed pickup times are $100
- Special pickup/delivery outside of offered windows - case by case
- No liquids
- Mattresses must be bagged
- No loose items
- No trundle beds
- Couches and futons in select markets only
The storage calendar provides relevant information regarding ODS Box Days, regularly scheduled pickup days, and re-delivery days. If you need boxes delivered or your items picked up on a day that is not marked on the calendar you should call 781-499-5330 as you will have to sign up over the phone.
During ODS Box Days OnDemand Storage crew members will strategically park trucks on campus and distribute packing materials including boxes, mattress bags, etc. OnDemand Storage trucks will be parked in trim lot to distribute materials on the designated days, typically 1-2 weeks before storage pickup days begin.
Merrimack students and their families should keep a close eye on the storage calendar as the semester winds down, ODS will be updating the calendar with details specific to Merrimack student storage.
- There is 1 fraternity and 3 sororities on campus
- Merrimack has 24 varsity sports, including NCAA D1 hockey that competes in the Hockey East
- There over 60 majors at Merrimack
- MLB Hall of Famer, Carl Yazstremski, is a Merrimack Alumnus
- The Ghost of a firefighter is said to haunt Merrimack's Campus
- A 5-step sign-up process
- Affordable and transparent pricing
- Professional movers
Yes. We provide moving assistance and shipping services. This depends on your location. Please contact info@ondemandstorage or call 781-499-5330 to learn more information about these additional services.
Yes, $100 minimum storage cost
- Complete sign-up
- Pack your belongings. If you need to purchase packing materials click here.
- ODS staff will pick-up your belongings on the date you selected.
- You will receive an itemized inventory of your storage order
- You will be charged for your storage total after pick-up.
- Schedule a return by logging into your account.
- ODS staff will deliver your belongings on the date you selected.
Most ODS facilities are located a few miles from your school’s campus. For more information please contact email@example.com or call 781-499-5330.
A storage period is defined as one of three periods:
- Summer Storage - From the end of the spring semester to the beginning of fall semester. This also includes Summer Session(s) 1 & 2. These terms are not pro-rated and fall into the summer category.
- Fall Storage - the beginning of fall semester until the end of fall semester
- Spring semester - the end of fall semester to the beginning of spring semester (including winter term).
We will store loose items such as a trash bin, laundry , or microwave.
Loose items are subject to additional packaging costs.
Delivery cost depends on your school and the date you select for delivery.
Yes. You will be asked to place a declared value on the shipment. The shipment is then insured by the third party carrier (FEDEX, UPS, DHL).
Shipping cost depends on parcel count, size of each parcel, weight of each parcel, time of year, and the destination of the shipment.
You will be charged after your pick-up is completed. If payment is not collected within 7 days of your pick-up date, late fees will apply ($25 + $1.25 per/day the invoice goes unpaid). You will receive notifications that an invoice is unpaid via the phone number and email address you used for signup.
Yes, we require that you enter a payment method to complete the sign-up process. This is to confirm your payment method is valid and reserve your pick-up date & time. You will not be charged the entire storage amount upon signup. Only the "Due Today" amount.
Yes, we just ask that you estimate your storage order during the sign-up process, so that our staff has an idea of what will be placed into storage on your pick-up date.
You will receive an itemized inventory list after your pick-up has been completed and your invoice has been paid.
The ODS Box Kit includes:
- 5 Packing boxes
- 1 Roll of tape
- TV/Mirror box (also used an exterior box)
- Shipped to your on/ off campus address:
You can expect ODS to be on time and ready to work! ODS will send text messages with updates to the phone you have on file.
This service is available in certain markets. Our professional packing services are priced per/hour, per/staff member. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-499-5330 for more information.
Yes! During the sign-up process you will be asked to enter your dorm name or off-campus address. There may be additional costs based on your off-campus location.
No. ODS facilities are seasonal and often not a full-time storage facility. If an emergency, please contact email@example.com or 781-499-5330 and we will attempt to make accommodations.
Including, but not limited to:
- original artwork
- unboxed TVs
- Trundle beds
- Illegal substances
Yes! During the sign-up process you will be asked to enter your dorm name or off-campus address. There may be additional fees depending on your off-campus location. Click here to begin.
Schedule a storage pickup. After you become a customer you can "Initiate Shipment" inside your account.
Give us a ring or shoot us an email!
- Reservation fee at the time you submit a job order. Reservation fees vary at each location and are based on the demand at your school for the date and time you select. For example, a popular date that students are selecting for pick-up or delivery will have a higher reservation fee. Reservation fees are non-refundable. This is to avoid cancellations and prevent students from holding pick-up dates for friends.
2. After pick-up. You will be charged for your storage order and pick-up cost.
3. Delivery. If you're delivery falls outside the "free" delivery dates there can be additional costs.
Yes, each student's items are protected at $.60/lb for free. Secondly, students can select to buy insurance during the scheduling process. Plans start at $25 for $250 of coverage.