There are far more than three Benefits of storage with pick up, but for the sake of this blog we’ll leave it to three, I don’t to keep you here all night.
- No Renting or Borrowing a Truck – Nobody likes driving a large truck, it’s a stressful and anxiety inducing experience. We’re used to driving around in our sedans (maybe an SUV) and then all of a sudden we’re expected to a load a giant rental truck full of our valuables and maneuver it up to a service door so we can unload it? The only scenario worse than renting a truck is asking a friend to borrow their truck! Borrowing something only
Don’t get stuck driving one of these! Let ODS do all the work for you.
adds more stress because it’s always uncomfortable to ask a friend to for something they made need for their job.
- Lifting Heavy Objects – Everyone has lifted something and then felt their back immediately tighten up knowing the next two weeks are going to be full of back stretches and heating pads. “On-demand” style storage is storage with pick up at the customers home. This means we come to your home, do all the heaving lifting/ loading and whisk your items away to be stored until you need them.
- No Searching for a Storage Unit – You know what they say in real estate…location, location, location! That statement has never been less true than with OnDemand Storage. We pick up your storage and bring it to our secure facility – this completely nullifies the relevance of location. Your storage unit is with you 24/7/365 accessible from any mobile device, tablet, or desktop so you never have to search for a convenient location ever again. Just one quick click or call and your belongings are on their way back to you!
It’s no secret that consumers are unhappy with their self storage units, and who can blame them? All you have to do is a quick google of “self storage complaint” or “self storage reviews” and you’ll see quickly that facilities have massive issues. OnDemand Storage conducted a survey of several hundred people who had or have units and discovered that a staggering 70% said they would leave their unit for a better rate and “on-demand” style storage. These numbers are overwhelming and got us thinking about the reasons why customers are so unhappy with their self storage unit.
- Unutilized Space – consumers are at the mercy of their self storage facility because facilities only have a finite amount of each unit size available. Considering MA storage facilities are at 90% occupancy, the pickings can be slim. This often leads to overpaying for space because overpaying may be a better option than traveling to the next closest facility (there is no guarantee they have your unit either).
Does this look like your self storage unit?
- Unorganized – Have you ever been so sick of moving your items into your storage unit that you just start mindlessly throwing items into the unit? This is major issue because remembering what is in our units, never mind a single box, is difficult. To get past this ODS, has created an online inventory system so you can see your entire unit on any smart phone, tablet, or desktop. Our customers can even see what is inside each box!
ODS makes remembering the items in your storage unit easy!
- Picking Items up – Finally, ditch your unit to avoid making trips to your dingy self storage facility! ODS will drop off one or all of your items on-demand. Simply log into your online unit, select the item(s) and it’s on the way. No more asking your uncle to borrow his truck so you can get your snow blower or your summer clothes. Lugging items to and from storage is a thing of the past and we’d be excited to remove unnecessary stress from your life!
Look for an OnDemand Storage van on the road in the greater Boston area